AI and Robotics: Innovation and R&D in Switzerland
Based on the Sino-Swiss innovative strategic partnership, the Ambassador of Switzerland to the PRC, Mr. Jean-Jacques De Dardel and Switzerland Innovation cordially invite you to the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Event at the Swiss Embassy in Beijing on July 5, 2018.
The talent pool for artificial intelligence and robotics in Switzerland has piqued the interest of several leading global companies. From cutting edge start-ups to multinationals such as Amazon, Apple, Bosch, Disney, Google, GoPro, Facebook, Huawei, IBM, Magic Leap, Microsoft, Oracle and Samsung, companies are developing autonomous technologies in Switzerland, many of them in collaboration with Swiss universities and institutions. Google, for example, is developing its technology platform called Tango, which enables devices to navigate without the need for GPS.
By attending the AI and Robotics Event on July 5, you are also kindly invited to the Grand Reception of the Swiss Innovation Week on Friday, July 6 at the Swiss Embassy in Beijing. Invitation of the Grand Reception will follow after confirming your participation at the AI and Robotics Event.
The evening ends with a networking session where you will have the opportunity to discuss your interest with other c-level representatives and experts from the AI and robotics industry. This is a unique chance to channel a new collaboration or just to exchange ideas. Come for an illuminating panel discussion and stay for the great networking!
Speakers and Panelists
- Professor Karl Aberer, EPFL, Distributed Information Systems Laboratory (LSIR), Founder and CEO of EPFL spin-off “LinkAlong”
- Dr. Daniel Hao Zhuang, Founder, Swiss-Chinese start-up “HuaRui”
- Dr. Qianjin Liu, Chief Technology Officer, Director-China Corporate Research Center,ABB China Ltd
- Dr. Li Pu, VP of Robotics, Ninebot Inc
- Raymond Cron, CEO, Switzerland Innovation
- Liu Chenchen, Project Officer Science, Technology and Education Section, Swiss Embassy, Moderator
15:00 – 16:00 Registration
16:00 – 17:00 Presentation Keynote Speakers
17:00 – 17:10 Kick-off ceremony of Sino-Swiss AI conference 2018
17:10 – 18:00 Panel discussion
18:00 – 19:00 Networking