EXPANDING HIGH-TECH PARK
The first development phase of Switzerland Innovation Park Innovaare will see the construction of buildings with 35,000 square meters of floor space. Of those, about 23,000 square meters will be leasable areas, including:
- Vibration-controlled areas
- Office space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference rooms
- Storage areas
The new campus will be directly connected to the Paul Scherrer Institute PSI site via an underpass.
The buildings will be available for occupancy end of 2023. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISUALIZE OUR FUTURE CAMPUS
Sustainable energy will power & accelerate innovation on the new Switzerland Innovation Park Innovaare campus
- Solar energy will be generated from solar panels on roofs and facades.
- The building envelope will be made of renewable CO2-neutral wood.
- Waste-heat recovery will generate 95% of Park Innovaare's heat needs.
- Deep water source cooling using river water will be resorted to for cooling purposes.
- Conform to Swiss environmental building standards Swiss MINERGIE & SIA380/1
Discover a few highlights of our construction project below
Have a look at the progress made in Spring 2021, thanks to our newest time-lapse video!
Our building project is on schedule: the foundations are laid and the cleanroom envelopes have been built.
Accompanied by more than 200 guests including partners, shareholders, and key politicians, scientists and entrepreneurs, Switzerland Innovation Park Innovaare broke the ground to the construction of its new innovation campus. An investment of 155 CHF million by CPV/CAP Coop Pension Fund allowed this construction project to begin.